Books by Melissa Bowersock

Monday, June 23, 2014

Upcoming Appearances

I'm excited about taking my new book, Fleischerhaus, out into the world, and in July I will be doing just that. 

On July 2, 2014, I will be appearing (again!) on The Morning Scramble, Prescott AZTV Channel 7, at 8:30am to talk about my book. My host, Sandy Moss, always asks the best questions and we have a great time chatting. If you're in the broadcast area, I'd love to have you tune in.

Then on July 12, 2014, I will be holding a book signing at the Crystal Lattice Gift Shop at 545 S. Main, Camp Verde, AZ, from 10am to 12:30pm.I will be discussing the new book and will have all my books available for sale and signing. There will be raffles, prizes and snacks, so I hope you'll stop by and join in the fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment